Counter-Strike: Global Offensive announced!

Friday 12 August 2011
One of the most addictive game I have ever played in my life gets an upgrade yet again!

Today Valve announced a new Counterstrike named "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" this time for the PS3 & 360 as well.

Brings back soo many good memories. Feeling nostalgic already. I still remember the first & last day when I played CS. God it was so hard to let it go. I'd say no other FPS game comes even close to Counterstrike even today.

Its the best BEST FPS multiplayer game ever!!!!

PS. My favorite remains CS 1.6 & of course 1.3 (:p) CS Source & Condition zero sucked!

Which one was your favorite?

Edit: The trailer turned out to be from Counterstrike online (korean version).

Will update the post if any trailer is released from Valve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

 

Copyright © 2010 Game updates! • Design by Dzignine
Tower Defense GamesGame Video Recorder